Wednesday, September 5, 2007

JANMASTAMI AT MY PLACE






HARE KRISHNA

I got up at 8.00 am, tired but was very happy since it was janamashtami. i got ready by 9 am and went strait to temple. In Thakur Village there is ganpati temple where a hall is decorated with Krishna's photos. After darshan i bhought flowers and garlands.

I returned home and then bathe Krishna with milk and water and then started the decoration, Then pooja.After that i carried on my activities including fasting.Also my mom made makhan for my makhan chor. She first gave it to Krishna, i was in the mandir and then later we had it for 3-4 days, it was tasty.

In the night wnet to temple for bhajans. those 1 30 min were magical in the temple i enjoyed a lot and my mind was a t peace and my body filled with energy while chanting Krishna, Krishna bhajans.

No comments: